As Olivia's 1st birthday approaches, I find myself thinking back to what I was doing a year ago from now. About a year ago, my friend Noelle was taking my maternity pictures. I was looking at these photos the other day and feel like I have to post one and reminisce. Call me crazy, but sometimes I really miss being pregnant with Olivia! I had a really easy pregnancy and felt great the whole time. Anyway - check out this belly!
As each day goes by and we quickly approach September 16, I am becoming an emotional mess! This week will be "weaning week" and I'm emotional about that, too. I've made it an entire year with nursing and have really enjoyed it. If anyone asked me, I could honestly tell them it's been by far the easiest part of being a new mother. Plus, I could still eat and eat like I was pregnant because my body needed the calories. After this week, I can't eat like that anymore - yikes! Good thing I'll have cake to pig out on this weekend! Stay tuned for updates from the birthday girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment