Hello again! The biggest piece of news we have to offer is about Olivia - on October 25 she has to have tubes. Early last week we met with an ENT and he confirmed what our doctor thought; she needs tubes. I can't say I'm surprised - she was fighting her 7th ear infection since April.
This past weekend was busy but fun. On Friday night, we went out for a little Mexican food. Liv has been signing "more" and "eat" for about a week now but I finally caught her asking for more on video. It's kind of hard to see her signing because she has her hands so low, but she's definitely doing it. Oh, and she's eating ice...
Yesterday we met some new, old friends and went to Taylors Falls for a little hike. Duane and Jason played soccer at Rose Hulman and he and his family have moved back to their homestate of MN. Jason and Sarah have two, beautiful girls and we hope to spend more time with them!
Today Duane had a poker party so Liv and I went shopping for a couple hours. We have another busy week ahead of us so don't be disappointed if there isn't an update for another week!
No comments:
Post a Comment