The reason for my mom's trip was a travel trade show so she spent most of Saturday in Minneapolis. Duane, Liv and I ran errands and just had a typical Saturday. I picked my mom up at 3pm and we headed to yet another mall. We did plenty of damage by the time Duane and Liv met us at the mall for dinner. This particular mall has the train so of course Liv took a ride with Grandma.
Wow was it cold this morning when we woke up! Our neighbor's garage roof had frost....not what I want to see when I wake up. We headed to our favorite fall hang out - Pine Tree Apple Orchard. The pumpkin patch doesn't open until next weekend but we enjoyed ourselves. We also discovered Liv's newfound love for apples - she almost ate an entire Honeycrisp by herself.
| watching the apples being sorted |
| getting into that apple |
We had a delicious lunch at Taste of Scandinavia and we were back home before Liv fell asleep in her car seat. My mom read to Liv before her nap and then I took her back to MSP. We had a low key night as we prepare for another busy week.
Thanks again for so much fun, Mom - we love having you up here!
No comments:
Post a Comment