Saturday, May 28, 2011

Such a fun day!

Even though I haven't worked a full week in quite some time, it sure is great to be the weekend - and a holiday weekend, too! We woke up to a beautiful day and headed out to our favorite nursery to stock up on flowers and get the yard ready. Last year on this same weekend, it was so hot, I had trouble standing outside while Duane picked out our flowers....not the case today; we all needed jackets. This was the first time we set Liv in a cart and she seemed to love it!

Oh yah, her collar is popped!


While Duane and I planted our newly purchased flowers, Liv sat on a blanket in the grass and kept an eye on the neighborhood. She practically breaks her neck every time a car drives by - she's quite nosy!

Tonight she showed off her new skill - using the coffee table to pull herself into an almost-standing position....this makes me so nervous! According to one of her teachers, Liv pulled herself onto her knees on Friday at daycare!

No comments:

Post a Comment