Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hello, hello!

Wow - it's been too long since I've updated this blog! I'm not even sure what's kept us away...I guess just every day is busy enough. Olivia has really taken off with her walking, as of today it seems. We're pretty sure she likes open space when walking - not the cramped, little rooms of our house. While Duane raked and raked leaves this afternoon, Olivia literally took off down our sidewalk. I'm pretty sure she would have walked the whole block, had I not stopped her! It was so great to watch her! She's not 100% confident but each time she falls down, she gets right back up and tries again. She's got the right attitude!









Playing with Daddy after dinner - yes, he's wearing a necklace!

"I'm coming, I'm coming...don't start the bath without me!"


Shaking the cup with water in it


Taking a drink from her bath toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment