Friday, November 4, 2011

Olivia is walking!!!

Yes, that's right - Olivia is walking!!! This week she must have decided it was time and started taking some steps between Duane and me. On Tuesday night, she took 11 consecutive steps - we were so excited! So, Wednesday morning I mentioned this to her teachers at daycare and told them that if she walks there, they can tell us. (They have a policy of not telling parents about milestones until they see/hear it first.) Her teacher laughed and said, "Oh that's great but she's been walking here for days now. Every time I turn around, she's walking somewhere in the room." I almost fell over! What a stinker! We've been trying so hard to video her walking but we always get the video camera ready too late. We'll post her walking debut as soon as we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment