We had quite a day and feel like our little girl has aged a couple years in one day. This morning while Duane and I were going through the Black Friday ads, Olivia watched some Mickey Mouse and had breakfast. Duane noticed Liv grabbing at her crotch so he asked her if she wanted to sit on the potty. It was perfect timing because as soon as she sat down, she went! :) She agreed to wear some Hello Kitty underpants and has been peeing on the potty ALL DAY!!! I would estimate she went about 15 times on the potty with 1 accident. (We haven't conquered #2 yet....)
We had plans to have Thanksgiving dinner with Jaron and Crystal so Duane was busy smoking a turkey and making homemade dressing all day. After weeks of asking Olivia if I could polish her fingernails, she finally agreed - while on the potty of course! So, I polished her fingernails today and she loved it.
Shortly after Liv woke up from her nap, we headed to Hudson, WI. Dinner was fantastic and Olivia had her fair share of turkey. She also dominated the dessert part of the meal with 2 Cuties, fruit salad and bites of Black Forest cake and pumpkin cake - oh and a couple hours after dinner, she asked for another Cutie.
| Thanksgiving dinner spread |
No comments:
Post a Comment