Duane is trying very hard to start a tradition in our neighborhood by having a bonfire, complete with hot dogs and beer for the adults. Try as he might, I think he had about 3 people that took a hot dog.... I walked to about 10 houses with Liv and then she was thankfully getting tired (I was, too!). I was worried she would get cold but when we came in and took off her gloves, her hands were sweating! It was about 30* when we finally came in - I was freezing but somehow, she wasn't?! You never know what Halloween in MN will be and just in time for Friday evening, the temps dropped. Oh well, we can't have Indian Summer forever.
| you may not be able to tell but underneath that dress, she's in snowpants, a fleece and snowboots! I'm surprised the dress closed in the back after all those layers! |
No comments:
Post a Comment