Saturday morning Olivia and my mom played and played and played while Duane and I took a tour of the hospital where we'll be having the baby. In the afternoon while Liv napped, my mom and I did some more shopping and then we came back home and decided to have a night in. Duane was busy putting up a tent in the backyard while my mom and I made dinner. Liv cleaned her plate in no time and was ready to get back outside and roast marshmallows! We enjoyed s'mores and then suddenly Liv started saying, "I'm really tired. I think it's time to go to sleep in the tent." By 8:45pm, Duane and Liv were tucked into the tent and my mom and I headed inside. They spent the night in the tent until about 5am when Liv woke up saying she was cold. Duane made her sooo happy by camping!
Sunday morning we ran to Target and then spent the rest of the day at home. My mom helped me clean all the windows and go through some baby toys. Olivia spent the rest of the day playing with my mom and being outside with her. She begged Duane to carve pumpkins but then quickly found other ways to keep herself occupied while he did all the work.
| she was involved enough to tell Duane exactly how to carve the pumpkins |
| "Ewww!!" |
| meanwhile Liv is playing in the yard while Duane carves the 2nd pumpkin |
We had a great weekend and really appreciate my mom flying up here! Olivia really had a great time and I know she's missing her playmate!
No comments:
Post a Comment