It's so hard to believe our little lady (or porkchop as we lovingly call her) is already 2 months old! She has her doctor's appointment tomorrow so we'll find out how much she weighs and how much she's grown, length wise. She'll also have her first round of shots and I'm really dreading it. I understand they're necessary but I remember how it was with Liv and I'm not excited to deal with a cranky baby all day tomorrow....not to mention, it's hard watching your baby being poked with needles!
Annie is doing great and is a wonderful baby. She's sleeping well and the past 2 nights, she's slept through the night! (Before the past 2 nights, she was usually waking up around 3am to nurse so I can't complain too much.) When I lay her down at night, she's still waking up and crying but the crying spells aren't too long and once she lets us know that she's mad at us, she'll cry it out and fall asleep. Her naps during the day are solid, which is nice for me so I can get a few things done around the house. I have 2 more full weeks of maternity leave and then I'll be back working on Thursday, March 5. Thankfully, my boss is okay with me working from home the first two days but then I'll be back in the office on Monday, March 9; Annaliese will start "school" on that Monday, too. I am very much looking forward to getting back to work but am NOT looking forward to Annie being exposed to every germ under the sun. Oh well, not much we can do about it..... I will still be nursing so she and I will see each other at least twice during the day, which is really nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment