Friday, August 14, 2015

7 months old

Oh Annie - you're 7 months old?! How did this happen? Our little lady had a great month. She has done really well with sleeping through the night - although she's not a good napper at school. Annie is eating really well and will eat almost all the food we give her. She developed a sudden aversion to avocado, though, so I need to start sneaking it into other foods. Nursing is still going well and I think I am staying level with Annie's daily intake and the freezer stock. We gave her puffs for the first time and it was so funny watching her try to gum the first "solid" food. She can't quite get them into her mouth yet on her own but she can sure eat them!

We also took her into Claire's for earrings! On July 3, we were out and about and I decided we should do it. Annie did great and didn't start crying until they had moved onto her 2nd lobe. She cried for about 10 seconds and then was smiling through her tears at the lady who did the piercing. Olivia watched the whole thing and was so sweet about it.

Toward the end of July, Annie started waving! It started out as her whole arm robotically pumping up and down but now she's a little more in control of her arm and hand. No matter what - there is nothing cuter than seeing her big, gummy smile and her wave!





No comments:

Post a Comment