Our 4th of July was very quiet but nice. Since we had just seen my family in Gulf Shores, we stayed in MN. We had a busy day on Friday by running errands, having Annie's ears pierced, going out to lunch and then walking through the MN Zoo before they closed. On Saturday, we watched the Apple Valley parade - it was quite a show! I am not exaggerating when I say that the parade lasted over 2 hours and was constant with floats, bands, etc! Olivia loved it and had a great time, despite her face in the photo....
Duane and Olivia decided she needed to have a lemonade stand so she set up shop in our driveway. Duane reached out to our neighbors and had a pocket full of quarters to make sure she had customers - she had so much fun! While waiting for customers, she kept herself busy with a squirt-gun fight with Duane.
My month was busy with travel - I had trips to Philadelphia and Las Vegas. Duane did a great job of holding down the fort here in MN. I wish I could provide more details about our month but honestly, I can't seem to remember much about it?! This summer is definitely going by too quickly!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete