Monday, July 4, 2016

March Update

The bad thing about catching up so late on these updates is that I have no idea what happened 3 months ago?!

Duane and I celebrated our 11-year wedding anniversary! We treated ourselves to a new laptop and Apple Watches....exciting, huh?!

Annie had a fever one of the weekends so Duane and Olivia had a date night - burgers and a movie!


I had a work trip....Houston and I think that's all. While I was in Houston, I missed some snow!


Annie taking down spaghetti
The last weekend was Easter! While the snowing was slowly starting to melt by this time, it wasn't excactly warm. The Easter Bunny lays his eggs in snow and slush in Minnesota.... We had the Stone's over for brunch and they stayed for the afternoon. We watched one of the Star Wars movies and Olivia loved it!









Cy and the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment