I seriously cannot believe it's May already....this is crazy! Last weekend you had to go without an update because I traveled to Washington, DC for a work trip. I left on Thursday morning and returned Sunday evening. On Monday, April 30, Duane and I took a day off and had a "date day" to celebrate his 31st birthday. Liv outdid me, though, and sang to Duane, which you can see below in an earlier post.
This past weekend was fun but the weather was awful. I think it's been raining on/off since Friday night. Yesterday we went to Duane's boss's "Meat-a-palooza" fest - basically there was a smorgasboard of bacon, bacon and more bacon. Someone even brought a bacon doughnut! Olivia had a great time and spent most of her night grazing the food items (as did everyone, but who doesn't at a party?!) and chasing their chocolate lab, Bailey. I'm not a huge fan of dogs but I really liked this dog. At the end of the night, I caught Liv laying her head on top of the dog's head, while both of them were laying on the ground - it was pretty cute!
Today we met our friends, the Bodkin's, for breakfast at our staple breakfast place, Longfellow. Lucky for us, the coffee place next door was having a child's book reading. Duane sat and listened to the story, like a total creep, while I chased Liv outside. We finished out the morning with our weekly Target run. Late this afternoon, Duane met some friends for a Tough Mudder workout (long story) so Liv and I hung out at home. Here are some photos I snapped of her - as you'll see, we were all over the place!
 |
| "Barnyard Dance" on the iPad |
 |
| adjusting the volume...picked that up about 5 seconds before I shot this picture |
 |
| then, onto a real book.... |
 |
| okay, then we moved to her doll house.... |
 |
| she was putting the doll house girl on the potty, taking her off, and then closing the lid because it makes a flushing sound... |
 |
| tea party on the chair |
 |
| making some calls.... |
 |
| "Bugs!" Liv can find ants anywhere and she loves to point them out, then she inadvertently smashes them as she points at them. |
 |
| splashing in puddles |
Olivia LOVES water and we recently discovered that she loves to stand at the kitchen sink with the faucet going. She has the cutest lisp with her s's and I was trying to capture it when she says "wash" and "please."
No comments:
Post a Comment