Let me start by saying that all is well in St. Paul - there is no real reason for my lack of updates. I blame the hiatus on the crummy weather and my laziness. Today the sun is
finally shining and that's the first time in I don't know how long. We still don't have our A/C window unit even installed on the main level of our house. On Saturday, when we came home from running errands, Duane actually had to double check that the heat was still on because it felt so cold in the house. I mean, come on, it's June!
We had a fun Saturday evening last weekend with the Bowe's! I say it every time but Liv just loves going to their house and playing with their girls. We took 2 walks that evening and Liv had no problem cozying up to Evelyn.
 |
| (several accidents later and Liv was wearing old clothes from Vivian....) |
No comments:
Post a Comment