Sunday, October 13, 2013

a couple random photos

Olivia received Candyland from her Great-Grandpa Kraus for her birthday and she loves it! She and Duane have already played several games.


This past week I had a dentist appointment so I took Olivia along with me so she could see it and understand as much as she could about what the dentist is like. She did really well and the dentist looked in her mouth to make sure everything looked okay. He said she has a slight overbite but nothing to be worried about, as everything will change with her permanent teeth. Let's hope she has my "teeth genes" - I've only ever had 2 cavities and never any braces as kid! Trips to the dentist are always a little ego boost for me because everyone always talks about how nice my teeth are. Can you tell I'm a bit proud?!

No comments:

Post a Comment