Since we were going to be spending a lot of time this past weekend painting in the baby's room, we knew we needed to get outside and do something fun for Olivia. We headed up to Pine Tree Apple Orchard in Dellwood, MN. In my opinion, Pine Tree is the best orchard/pumpkin patch in the Cities. Our first item on the agenda was to get a treat - Liv had an apple doughnut and Duane and I split a piece of apple pie with cinnamon ice cream. Once we were loaded with some sugar, we walked and walked and walked in the pumpkin patch looking for the perfect pumpkins.
 |
| first she found a green pumpkin just her size |
 |
| then she found an orange one that she wanted over the green pumpkin |
As of today, I'm 30 weeks pregnant and entering what I consider the panic stage. I feel like we're not ready for this baby at all and so I've been nagging and pushing Duane to get a lot of random things done. (Thanks for putting up with me, honey!) For starters, it was either we start painting the room or I was going to call a contractor and schedule someone else to do it. It didn't take more than suggesting that and Duane was getting out the brushes! :)


We have 2 coats of white on all the trim, closest doors, etc. but they need 1 more before they look perfect. The walls will be a light gray and I'm going to use the same bedding we had for Olivia. We still need to order new blinds, a fan, add a rack in the closet and put together the crib....not to mention decorations and shelves. AAAHHHH!!!! Can you see why I'm freaking out?! We haven't even seen the hospital and maternity ward where I'll be delivering.... Okay, deep breaths. Maybe I should just go to bed and worry about this tomorrow.....first I think I'll have a bowl of cereal, then go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment