Monday, November 15, 2010

Can't believe it's the middle of November!

Can you believe it's the middle of November?! I know I can't! As each day goes by, Olivia gets bigger and bigger and more fun. She is smiling more often now and "talking" to us - at least when she is in a good mood. She has been an excellent sleeper, too - last week she slept from 10pm-6am every night! I see light at the end of the tunnel! I will be going back to work in less than a month - it's so hard to believe that these months have gone this quickly.

We had our first snow on Saturday; I woke up on Saturday morning and everything outside was white. Liv didn't play in the snow, though, she decided to stay in where it's warm. ;) This Thursday Olivia will start her first round of vaccinations. She'll receive 4 shots in one trip - should be interesting. Then, next Tuesday, she'll take her first flight. We are leaving on Tuesday for Thanksgiving in Ferdinand.

Here are a couple pictures I took today - aren't her boots adorable?!



No comments:

Post a Comment