Monday, November 1, 2010

Sorry for the hiatus!

Hello everyone - sorry for the hiatus and lack of updates! Olivia is doing really well and visibly packing on the pounds.  Just last night I noticed that she's getting "thunder thighs" and is also collecting chins. I keep telling her that this is the only time in her life when it's acceptable to be chubby and for it to be cute so she should take advantage of it.

We tried giving her a bottle on Friday night and she did surprisingly well with it - she took it right away! I was worried that she would be picky since she's a breastfed baby but she seemed fine with it. Duane did the honors and it was a great picture. She was swaddled and ready for bed, in case you're wondering why she looks like a burrito.

She's finally starting to enjoy bath time, until we take her out of the water. Check out the belly! Giesla says it looks like somone put a brick in her stomach and it's laying on its side - it's the perfect comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment