Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lazy weekend (and a lazy start to the week - sorry for the late post!)

Sorry for the late post everyone - I've been lazy this week! This post will also lack the usual litany of photos. On Friday morning's, Olivia and I go to the "Parent and Me" class at our gym on the BSC campus. It's basically 30 minutes of running around chasing balls but the woman who runs the class tries her hardest to set up obstacles for the kids. Olivia LOVES the parachute but I cannot get a picture of her as she's moving way too fast these days.

downward dog pose during stretching
Friday evening Duane went to a poker party so it was just the girls. We had dinner of leftovers and then I selfishly put Olivia to bed a bit early. I watched a little TV and then went to bed to read.

Saturday morning Duane went to the gym and Olivia and I ran to Target. Liv and Duane walked around the yard for a bit while I unpacked the groceries and made lunch. Olivia took a nice nap and then we went to the Mall of America for the night. Ugh - that place gives me so much anxiety! It was SO packed and busy; I seriously thought I was going to have a panic attack. Olivia rode a couple rides and then it was time for mommy to go home!


Sunday we met the Stone's and Kathy for brunch/lunch. Olivia enjoyed her lunch but it's mostly because she sat across the table from Jaron. After we ate, we went to Kathy's new townhouse. Kathy has a dog, Cinder, and Olivia just loved playing with her. She was quickly konked out on the drive home!

No comments:

Post a Comment