Saturday morning at 6:15am, I was woken up to, "Mommy! My mommy! Mom!" Thankfully, Duane was already awake so he took care of Liv so I could sleep a little longer. He went to his gym and I relaxed with Liv on the couch. We took a quick trip to Trader Joe's and had lunch at the Rusty Taco. Olivia packed in quite a lunch of quac and chips and a chicken quesadilla. She was the last one eating of the three of us. When we got home and realized it was above freezing, we took the opportunity to be outside with Liv. We were excited to get her bikes out but after trying them, she said, "I don't like this." Great!
We had a friend of Duane's over for dinner and he brought his 2 boys. Brian's wife was out of town so I think he was thankful to have something to do with his boys for the night. The kids played while the adults watched some basketball and chatted.
Olivia "slept in" until 7am so that was nice! Target was in our plans this morning and then we came back home. I ran some errands after lunch and then my cousin, Cara, and her family stopped by to pick up some little girls' clothes from Liv.
Have a great weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment